Shipping and Handling
Do you deliver locally?
Yes, we do deliver locally once a week on Fridays so our products are fresh. Momala's products are baked to order once a week every Thursday.
How much does local delivery cost?
- FREE if you live within a 5-miles radius of Momala's HQ
- $5 if you live within a 10-mile radius of Momala's HQ
- $10 if you live within a 15-mile radius of Momala's HQ
Is there an order deadline for local delivery?
Yes, Wednsday by 9:00pm.
Can I pick my order up?
Yes, we offer pickup at three locations on Fridays only:
- Momala's HQ between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Café Lovi between 2:00 and 4:30 pm
- Diamond Bakery between 1:00 and 4:30 pm
Is there an order deadline for store pickup?
Yes, Wednsday by 9:00 pm.
How does store pickup work?
It's easy. We put a name on each bag. Just walk into the store you chose during checkout and let them know you are picking up from Momala's. Give them your name and receive your bag. When picking up from Momala's HQ please TEXT US when you arrive and someone will bring your order out to you.
We are not responsible for orders that were not picked up during the posted times!
Do you ship your products?
Yes, we ship our products. We ship out once a week, every Wednesday.
Is there an order deadline for shipping?
- Yes, there is. Since Momala's products are baked to order once a week on Thursdays, shipment orders need to be placed by 9:00 am on Thursdays to be shipped out the following Wednesday. (e.g., If you want to receive your product on Friday Sep 9th, you need to order Sep 1st by 9:00 am.)
- Any order placed after the deadline will be rolled over to the following week.
- Each challah and babka is cooled, vacuum sealed and frozen to ensure freshness.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost is based on weight and distance from Momala's HQ.
- We use UPS Ground within California and UPS 2nd Day Air for other states within the Continental US.
- There is a Handling fee of $4 added to each shipment.