Are your products Gluten Free?
Yes. We source only certified GF ingredients and we bake in a dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
Are your products baked in a dedicated GF kitchen?
Do your products contain dairy?
Our challah is dairy-free and we can also make a dairy-free babka.
Do your products contain egg?
Are you Vegan?
Do you use corn in your flour blend?
Yes, cornstarch and potato starch are both used in our flour blend.
Are your products gum free?
No, we use both psyllium husk and xanthum gum in our breads and Babkas.
Can you make these sugar free?
No. However, we can substitute monkfruit sweetener or coconut sugar upon request.
Do you use nuts in your flour blend?
There are no nuts in my flour blend or bread and babka doughs.
How do I store my products?
- Each Challah and Babka is baked fresh to order.
- Your babka and challah are meant to be enjoyed on the day they were baked. However, if you think you are not going to be able to eat immediately, please store your baked goods in the freezer.
- Challahs and babkas may be stored at room temperature for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 4 months in airtight wrapping.
How do I reheat my products?
- If frozen, allow to defrost for approximately 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Warm or refresh in oven or microwave for maximum yum factor.
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 325 degrees Wrap in aluminum foil place on oven rack and turn oven off. Heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until warm Enjoy!
- MICROWAVE: As each microwave is different suggested time is 15-25 seconds, or until warm Enjoy!
Shipping and Handling
Do you deliver locally?
Yes, we do deliver locally once a week on Fridays so our products are fresh. Momala's products are baked to order once a week every Thursday.
How much does local delivery cost?
- FREE if you live within a 5-miles radius of Momala's HQ
- $5 if you live within a 10-mile radius of Momala's HQ
- $10 if you live within a 15-mile radius of Momala's HQ
Is there an order deadline for local delivery?
Yes, Wednesday by 8:00pm.
Can I pick my order up?
Yes, we offer pickup at three locations on Fridays only:
Is there an order deadline for store pickup?
Yes, Wednsday by 8:00 pm.
How does store pickup work?
It's easy. We put a name on each bag. Just walk into the store you chose during checkout and let them know you are picking up from Momala's. Give them your name and receive your bag. When picking up from Momala's HQ please TEXT US when you arrive and someone will bring your order out to you.
We are not responsible for orders that were not picked up during the posted times!
Do you ship your products?
Yes, we ship our products. We ship out once a week, every Wednesday.
Is there an order deadline for shipping?
- Yes, there is. Since Momala's products are baked to order once a week on Thursdays, shipment orders need to be placed by 8:00 pm on Wednesdays to be shipped out the following Wednesday. (e.g., If you want to receive your product on Friday Sep 10th, you need to order Sep 1st by 8:00 pm.)
- Any order placed after the deadline will be rolled over to the following week.
- Each challah and babka is cooled, vacuum sealed and frozen to ensure freshness.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost is based on weight and distance from Momala's HQ.
- We use UPS Ground within California and UPS 2nd Day Air for other states within the Continental US.
- There is a Handling fee of $4 added to each shipment.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Do you take returns/refunds?
Unfortunately, due to the perishable nature of our products, we cannot offer any returns or refunds. If you are unhappy for any reason please do not hesititate to CONTACT US immediately, so we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Such requests require proof of purchase.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, but you have to cancel your order by 9:00 am on Thursdays.